Whether you are seeking temporary entry into Canada as a visitor, student or worker, or wish to immigrate to Canada, we, at the Law Offices of Zeenath Zeath, can help you navigate the complex rules and regulations to ensure that your application is complete and comprehensive.

We can advise you on the following matters:

※ Sponsorship of Spouses, Children or other Family Members
※ Skilled Worker or Business Immigrant Applications
※ Visitor, Student or Work Permits
※ Humanitarian  & Compassionate Applications for Landing

Quick Links:
Family Law
Corporate/Commercial Law
Real Estate
Wills and Estates